Many times in our lives we go through things that cause us pain, sorrow and even leave us feeling hopeless. It's really important that we can reflect on the things that we are thankful for.
If there is one thing that I have learned in my own life is that by living with a life of gratitude it can change your entire outlook on your life and how you handle the things in your life.
There are many tough things that we go through over time, but if you can take a moment to stop and simply reflect on the blessings in your life I believe you will see just how blessed your life is!
|I'm linking this post to Jessie's blog (Jessie Loves To Run), |
the creative genius behind the Thankful Thursday concept.
Thanks for always being such a sweetheart, Jessie <3 xo
1. My Son - for making me laugh and helping me realize my strength. For keeping me sane and ... for driving me crazy sometimes :) Children have their own special way of making you feel that you are “super special” to them, the smile that they can bring to your face when you are feeling blue and they look for nothing in return.
2. My son's father - one of my best friends. Thank you for being my friend and for helping me learn more about myself along the way.
3. My Nephews - Robbie, Christopher, Alejandro, Ryan, and Thomas - my little superheroes. It's amazing to see what a childs love can do to anyone at anytime.
4. My Brothers & Sisters - Rob, Kirsty, Jeana, Joan, Erin, Daniel, and Kara
|for being 7 of the greatest people in my life!|
Brothers and sisters can’t be beat .. best thing in the world!
5. Family Time - I love spending time with my family! It doesn't matter what we're doing, I love the feeling of being with family. Our time together is the most meaningful thing to me.
What are you thankful for today?